TWITTER
kktwojingle
WEBSITE
https://kktwojingle.deviantart.com/
YOUTUBE
kktwojingle
ok so, we are making all these new games and things, but we don't have
nearly enough players to have these big games, i really think we should
think about advertising, we will get lots of new players, cos we have all this cool stuff, but not enough people :(

almost no one is ever on skyblock the only ones i see on is a few staff from time to time and also its still in beta too it has been for months i think

no one is ever playing block hunt and when they are theirs only like 2 of them blockhunt should have lots of players or else its really hard to find anyone

i wanna help to advertise or whatever to get more people cos we have had this server for years and not many people are on all the time the most i have seen is like 25 and it gets laggy when their are that many people on pls don't be mad at me for this i just really want it to be more active everyone who agree's pls post a comment to show how many of you think this too [13]

if anyone wants to help do /vote in game and vote for runic it will help to get better advertisment pls <3

HiggiMC

Staff member
Dec 22, 2015
I think jinglealltheway goes all the way and we should be voting, its not just for our benefit its for others BC then we all have more to play games with. But when there are 15 people on, can't we all just take a min. to play with them. :D think about. Personally I need to do a better job voting :)
GO JINGLE!!!!

johnnywaffles123

Preacher of Insanity
Jun 13, 2015
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
To respond to this post -

We as a staff team have actually been working out ways to work this out and even organize events for players to attract a larger crowd. It's all in the works right now and I've even heard rumors of a Runic Universe twitter being made soon ;) (keep your eyes peeled it should be up soon for you all to follow)

The recruiter rank (no staff currently have this - but soon!) will be in charge of spreading our good name around and getting some new players and setting up said events I talked about up there.

/vote helps a bunch too!! Thank you guys for voting :)