Automatic Farms

Balline

Feb 18, 2015
I was wondering if there are any rules or restrictions on either fully automatic vegetable farms or tree farms or animal farms?

RaveLuth

May 30, 2015
Bump! I'd like to know this as well. been looking through but have not come across a rule saying no but i have seen the pigmen and endermen farms not being used do to econ. and ranking systems.

herbykit

Feb 5, 2015
I've also seen iron golem farms mentioned as to not be used, so bump.

Balline

Feb 18, 2015
It is my understanding that All farms are ok except for iron golem and enderman farms because the server isn't set up to handle those. Hope this helps and if this isn't correct I ask a mod to fix it. :)

ChefCoast

Administrator
Runic Admin
Nov 16, 2014
TWITTER
ChefCoast
Pigmen, enderman, and iron golem are not allowed.

Jul 16, 2015
I think that Automatic farms such as iron farms should be allowed. i mean like its part of minecraft and if someone puts in the work to make one they should have the reward of being able to use it. Please take consideration into this and also If you need anymore staff or mods I would Love to help Out! [15]

May 31, 2015
I don't see iron golem farms ever being allowed on the server since iron can be sold to the server /shop it is a way to make unlimited money and too many players would take advantage of that. :?

Other automatic farms are allowed, just not the pig / ender / golems, so if you'd like you are more than welcome to work on those. [13]

ChefCoast

Administrator
Runic Admin
Nov 16, 2014
TWITTER
ChefCoast
KobeWazHere said:
Please take consideration into this[15]
One thing Kobe it has been considered. Once a player was making one and we told them that you can not make it. You literally cant. The guy got his whole thing finished and it never worked.