Enable more of slimefun

May 31, 2016
Hello, I am new to the server, and I have liked what i see so far. However, slimefun was a major seller in me staying on the server, but i have noticed almost EVERYTHING in Slimefun is disabled. It seems dumb to me to have a plugin, and only use 15% of it. Here are some major reasons it should be unlocked:
1. Survival gets boring, and you will loose alot of player retention after that.
2. Using the full extent of the plugin would set this server apart from many of the other survival-based servers.
3. There is no point in disallowing armor,weapons, etc because after a certain point vanilla minecraft pvp gets boring, and slimefun allows for a much more dynamic and interesting experience.
4. ITS FREE CONTENT.
5. You can even incorporate a shop for server donations based on slimefun things.
6. Again, Slimefun stuff is just cool, why not use it?
I'm sure i will come up with more reasons later, those are just the ones that are blaringly obvious to me.
Thanks for reading and i hope you consider unlocking the full potential of this plugin.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
There is a lot more than 15% that is enabled. Some of it is tied into our faith system.

New slimefun stuff relating to Power/Energy, Cargo, and GPS will be enabled shortly for everyone.