Faith - Prayers

Jul 9, 2017
So for anyone that has leveled their faiths or has looked into leveling them knows that there are two ways to do so, those being Faith Prayers and Swords of Faith. You can find a very well made post explaining these here, in that post you can also find a video explaining how to give Prayers. Though in that video it says that to give Prayers you need to have the items in the exact number needed for the prayer, like this:

While this does work there is another way, and while it does not change the number of items needed, it can make it go much faster when giving a lot of prayers at once:

As you can see here I have full stacks of the items needed but I also have the exact number needed in the last slots in my inventory. You can see the order of the inventory here:

I think this works do to the difference in the way the plugin finds that you have the exact number of items needed in a stack verse how it takes them from your inventory. Because as it is looking for the items it needs the exact number in the stack while once it knows that you have the right number for the prayer it will just take if from the first stack of that item in your inventory. This means that as long as you have the correct number of items in the last slots of your inventory it will accept the prayer from other stacks even though they are not the exact number.

Last edited: