griefing by 'jasperkid'

Furonica

Sep 3, 2014
okay so here is someone in full decked diamond everything SPAMMING - screen flooding - SPAMMING the request to teleport to someone, then they go off and set home port without even asking in the middle of their farm - dig under it and strip everything around them.

I've spent 9 game days hunting for a nice area away from everyone, and started a real time RP with someone pretty sweet on the server so far. Then this jasperkid shows up and I'm stuck with some replacements, repairs and discovering a sudden build RIGHT NEXT to me when I made it abundantly clear repeatedly I didn't wish to be near anyone else but the friend I was RPing actively with.

Now he's doing stripping and clearing everything... someone please do something, ban him, roll back his effects, please something, he's not stopping because I'm just a citizen!

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
No need for a ban here, this has been settled. Your farm is protected from others and the guys will keep to themselves. Everyone involved should use /ignore to block unwanted chat.

Furonica

Sep 3, 2014
I leave to eat, and not only do I discover I'm made fun of - they are back in my home rubbing it in my face now - is this a fail on the staff part to keeping a serve safe from greifers?! they just walked right back into our home and god knows what has been going on!!!

Furonica

Sep 3, 2014
Parker_Man13 and Jasperkid are at it again and PKing!!! wtf is wrong with this picture?!

Furonica

Sep 3, 2014
Parker_man13 and jasper kid are PKing people, even after Rune's admin call to stay away from the farm, they warped back using their home points set there - and from the looks of it trashed the Library that my partner was working on.

Then they go yelling and cuasing hell for your Mod who showed up, but they won't quit - it's getting worse, and I have them still ignored like you asked of me - but tell me this, how do I ignore them slashing the crap out of my HP?! I can't, stop them!

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
They're in your home because they were summoned there, not because they have home points. You were being as vulgar as they were so please don't complain about language.
I have blocked your farm so only you and leilani can enter it. Jasper has been unbanned; if you dont want him in your house then please ask your friends not to summon him there. Parker's bleed skill has been removed.