I was griefed and almost killed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mohawkmax

Jul 1, 2014
Expertminer81201 has griefed me and tried to pass it off as a "prank". I recently built a house for the island me and him were building on and tonight while I was playing I came to the newly built house to see he placed lava right next to the door which almost killed me. I'm not mad I almost died (I had protection 4 armor on) I'm mad that he had the nerve to grief the house I built. So after I got out of the lava I was greeted by a sign that had some witty comment about what happened followed by the tag -prank wars. He never told me about this little game of his and I don't want to take part in it. And the worst part about this is I cant do anything about it. I cant have him stop or not allow him on the island because he helped build it. I showed him the server and now I am griefed by the person I thought was my friend. It would be nice if someone could help me.

Dec 20, 2013
I've resolved the issue to my liking. Expert owns the castle on mushroom island now. Mohawk's tree tower is protected. A warning was issued to Expert for griefing/swearing (doubled the warning by mistake). Mohawk received a small severance package for being agreeable about giving up ownership of the castle. Both players are to keep away from each other until they can play nicely together. If issues of fighting continue further steps will be taken from keeping these two players from creating an unharmonious playing experience for everyone else that is on, including mutes, temp bans or possibly permanent ban. Thank you both letting me resolve your issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.