A few mods that might be fun.

Balline

Feb 18, 2015
There are only a few mods that I thought of that I would like to see. Some sort of mini map mod and the backpack mod. Just a suggestion. :) Let me know what yall think. Thanks Balline

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Hiya,

The minimap mod is for clients, you can install that :) I can't do that on the server side :( And the backpack mod, haven't heard of that...

Balline

Feb 18, 2015
You can make a backpack that is extra storage. It is made out of leather and string i believe. It is a wonderful mod. You can dye the backpack. It is a great way for those that like to carry too much (like me) to be able to. :) You hold the backpack and right click it and a menu comes up like a chest on a donkey with several extra slots. There is also a way to make the backpacks bigger so it will hold extra stuff. :) It is like an ender chest that doesnt have to be placed. :) Also I have no idea how to install mods. If you could tell me what to do that would be awesome. Thanks for the help. Thanks for the consideration. Balline

Hans

Nov 4, 2013
Usually with client mods there are instructions on the mod page. Usually it's as simple as extracting or unzipping the file into your /.minecraft folder