Halloween Decoration Contest(Winners announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikuneko

Administrator
Runic Admin
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
Halloween Decoration Contest

Objective:
Build something spooky and in the spirit of halloween! It can be just decorating your house, making a haunted house or spooky dungeon... whatever you want as long as it's Halloween-y.

Rules:
1. You must reply to this topic stating where your build is for it to be entered into the contest.
2. The build must be your own. you may have others help you if you wish but only the owner will be rewarded.
3. You may decorate an existing build of your's or you may make an entirely new one, it's up to you.
4. If you use a texture pack to enhance the look of a build, please include a screenshot in your post so we can see what you intended it to look like. however, texture packs are discouraged as I want it to be fair to everyone.

Prizes:
1st place: Free donator rank!, set of diamond armor with random max level enchantments, 100,000r.

2nd place: Set of diamond tools with random max level enchantments, 50,000r, a summonable pet bat.

3rd place: Single diamond tool with enchantments of your choosing, single piece of diamond armor with enchants of your choosing, 10,000r, a summonable pet bat.

Runner up: A summonable pet bat.

Due Date:
The last day to submit entries is on the 29th of October. The winners will be notified sometime that day.

Judges:
Miku
Rune
Hans

Winners:
1st place: ILoveBaconYum

2nd place: Sir_rowan

3rd place: Rollie123

Runner up: Jencrafter

THESPIDERS

Nov 9, 2013
Missouri
Re: Halloween Decoration Contest

<r>If you are looking for judges, i will be one. I would rather be a judge than build in the competition <E>:)</E></r>

Jul 20, 2014

<r>x:11756<br/>
y:64<br/>
z:-5492<br/>
Co-ords for the area which is the entrance. Still just a frame atm, but it will slowly come along.<br/>
<br/>
Thanks for hosting this comp, Miku! <E>:D</E></r>

Hans

Nov 4, 2013

<t>I spend a lot of time just walking around anyways, I'll judge!</t>

mikuneko

Administrator
Runic Admin
Dec 16, 2013
Texas

<t>Anyone wanting to judge, please pm me so i can confirm that you are going to be judging and then i'll send the critique sheet to you.</t>

Sep 14, 2014

<r>My Build will be at my village. Tp to me to see.<br/>
Coords:<br/>
<br/>
X: 11121.872<br/>
Y: 63<br/>
Z: 562..117<br/>
<br/>
Thanks! <E>:)</E><br/>
<br/>
Please note that those are the coords to the village because I do not have the build up yet. <E>:)</E></r>

Oct 20, 2014

<t>An Unidentified Flying Circle has been spotted floating in The End. Are Endermen Aliens? Does that make them scary? Is that even in the spirit of Halloween? No matter, I'm entering it in the halloween contest anyways. Yes, it is an Enderman farm, but it's got a Spooky SpaceShip Alien Theme.<br/>
<br/>
Co-ords<br/>
X: -183<br/>
Y: 121<br/>
Z: 310<br/>
<br/>
Remember it's located in the end, so yeah. And you other players if you want to use it just ask, I'll TPA you there.</t>

rollie123

Jan 26, 2014

<r>Mine and Jen's builds are both side by side in our town. The coordinates are x-(964) y-(66) z-(-711) They may not be complete yet, but we will surely have them finished by this weekend <E>:)</E> Feel free to come look around!</r>

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013

<t>Juhpi made a pumpkin that I think he wanted to enter but looks like he hasn't posted... I'll try to get the coords.</t>

Jul 20, 2014

<r><QUOTE author="Rune"><s>
Rune said:
</s>Juhpi made a pumpkin that I think he wanted to enter but looks like he hasn't posted... I'll try to get the coords.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It's just behind my, still incomplete, Halloween build.<br/>
x:11763<br/>
z:-5580</r>

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013

<r><QUOTE author="ILoveBaconYUM"><s>
ILoveBaconYUM said:
</s><QUOTE author="Rune"><s>
Rune said:
</s>Juhpi made a pumpkin that I think he wanted to enter but looks like he hasn't posted... I'll try to get the coords.<e>
</e></QUOTE>

It's just behind my, still incomplete, Halloween build.<br/>
x:11763<br/>
z:-5580<e>
</e></QUOTE>

Thanks <E>[24]</E></r>

sir_rowan

Oct 24, 2014

<t>The coords of my entry are X=10263 Y=70 Z=-3523<br/>
<br/>
You will need to know that there is a cave in the walled area. That cave is the main part of my build so look for that.</t>

burnsd03

Oct 26, 2014

<r>I would like tot be a judge <E>:D</E></r>

mikuneko

Administrator
Runic Admin
Dec 16, 2013
Texas

<r><SIZE size="200"><s></s><COLOR color="#FF0000"><s></s>The Winners are in!<e></e></COLOR><e></e></SIZE><br/>
<br/>
1st place: <COLOR color="#0000FF"><s></s>ILoveBaconYum<e></e></COLOR><br/>
<br/>
2nd place: <COLOR color="#00BF00"><s></s>Sir_rowan<e></e></COLOR><br/>
<br/>
3rd place: <COLOR color="#FF8000"><s></s>Rollie123<e></e></COLOR><br/>
<br/>
Runner up: <COLOR color="#800000"><s></s>Jencrafter<e></e></COLOR><br/>
<br/>
Congratulations to all our winners. If I see you online, I will give you your prizes personally. Otherwise you may send me a PM here on the forums or a mail in game telling me what you've selected for your prizes respectively.<br/>
<br/>
Look forward to our next contest sometime soon! <E>:D</E></r>

Status
Not open for further replies.