im tired of it

Hans

Nov 4, 2013
Ok, for one... You really should be more specific when calling someone out; for instance, what did he say, in what context, screen-caps of the conversation would be nice.... And second, if you've got a problem with a mod or admin, you can message the other mods and admins on the forums and we'll get on it so nobody get's embarrassed unnecessarily, we do frequent the forums quite often so we'll get any message sent to us. That being said, can you send the specifics to the admins and mods via pm? I know we'd like to keep our leadership strong and good, so that would be appreciated.

Mohawkmax

Jul 1, 2014
Let me support my case. So last night he came on and we were talking about osu. And we were talking and someone said something and Jasper corrected him. Though the person that he corrected was actually correct so all of us told him. And jasper kept arguing. Rollie asked him to stop and he didn't. So I muted him for thirty minutes. Jasper then got on the live map and THREATENED ME, and said he would report me. The only thing I should have corrected was my response which was "Go ahead kiddo."I also argued with him which I should not have done. I should have responded more maturely. So I told to him to stop trying to avoid his mute or else I would make it longer. Also jasper is the only person I'm having problems with.