Please restart the server it's doing very poorly right now

Feb 2, 2015
Could someone please restart the server, i'm not sure what the /memory is showing but i can assure you the performance is less than optimal and many people are getting disconnected forcibly by the node. I believe it may be deturring people from the server for long term stay (namely the new players i am trying to bring onto the server), but i keep getting disconnected as well and i think it's about time for a restart. It could be due to weather, but it could be due to someone using commands that are leaking memory. I suggest also perhaps increasing the interval at which the auto restarts occur, to say maybe every 12 hours, or even every 6 hours. Namely because of the high number of plugins the server has, there is going to be a lot of memory leaking, without human interference, and then adding the human element will only make things worse. Thank you for your time, and please get back to me asap. Sincerely, Fantasyjuggalo.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Re: Please restart the server it's doing very poorly right n

<t>Hi Fantasy,<br/>
<br/>
I saw this a few hours after you posted and things seemed fine. I've now restarted the entire machine and will get game server restarts going on a more frequent basis. <br/>
<br/>
/Rune</t>