Reporting: Kissykat10

Aug 8, 2015
This user showed up at my friend's minecraft home and demanded payment for the land (which was at least 10 diamonds and something else, I can't remember), saying that it was her land and accused her of taking down the sign. I had scouted out the area before I had given the coordinates to my friend and I didn't see a sign. After this, she reappeared at her door and when my friend asked if she needed anything, she responded with the fact she was allowed there. She has broken blocks in order to get into my friend's house, and although she replaced it so it couldn't be considered griefing, my friend no longer feels comfortable with her possessions in her house.

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Hiya -

Can you pls give the coords to your friend's house? We can protect it so she doesn't need to worry.

Jun 7, 2015
I never did that i have afked for a bit and someone might of gotten on idk who but a lot of people ik play mc so it was one of them and i would of remembered so i can pay you back don't worry just i could of sworn i never did that

Aug 8, 2015
My friend said okay, although she'd still appreciate having her house protected to keep this from happening again. Thank you so much for your help!

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Pls ask in game for someone to help with protection :)