Zombie Pigmen and Endermen Farms

Costeen

Apr 19, 2015
Good evening, Rune and fellow members of the community. I would like to make a simple regard to the use of endermen and zombie pigmen farms. I have discussed this matter with a few other players, and have come to the resolution that if lag isn't an issue, and it's the economy at stake, we would like to know if it is possible to disable the monetary gain of killing said mobs. We would and are willing to sacrifice any server currency obtained by killing endermen and zombie pigmen, if that meant we would be able to farm these mobs. The sole purpose of farming said mobs is mainly for experience; the money is just an extra pro.

Please let us know what you think, Rune. Even if it is a no, it's still worth a try. :)

Jeyzus

Apr 10, 2015
I agree. I think it's kinda backwards that the farms banned rather than just nerfing the money you get from them.

mikuneko

Administrator
Runic Admin
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
We've tried this before though, and then the economy still gets flooded with high level enchants and what not :/ exp becomes essentially useless

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
It also trivializes mob kill counts which we use to control promotions and soon other mechanics.

If the main concern here is getting exp, I'll try to factor something in with upcoming changes.

Costeen

Apr 19, 2015
And what upcoming changes could you be referring to?

Rune

Administrator
Staff member
Runic Admin
Nov 1, 2013
Stay tuned :)